Please order all your course packs in one transaction so as to avoid extra shipping charges.
Pick-up services are now available through the Marianopolis College Library Circulation Desk as of January 11th from 8am - 4:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Go to https://epacks.eastman.ca
- Click Sign up at top of page.
- Fill in the personal information under Create Account.
- Answer the question to prove I’m not a robot and click Submit.
- Fill in information for Billing address and click Continue to payment.
- Under Payment, enter your credit card information or pay through Paypal.
- Click Pay Now.
- Go to your email account and open the message from Eastman. Copy the link provided under “You can download your eBooks from.”
- Click on the link to the coursepack.
- Click on step 1: Create your free Adobe account here. This will create a free account you can use to access your books.
- Please note pick-ups are usually available 2 business days after order has been placed. An email will be sent confirming when it is at the Library ready for pick-up. Please have your order # with you when picking up.
Note: if there is an error message after step 1, ignore it and move on to step 2
- Click step 2: Install Adobe Digital Editions for your device. You will need to use the Adobe Digital Editions reader app to view your books.
- Locate your preferred platform (i.e. Macintosh or Windows) and click on it to download the installer.
- Go to your downloads, click on ADE_4.5_Installer and click Continue.
- Under License, click Continue and Agree.
- Click Install, enter computer password and click OK.
- Go back to web page that had Step 1 and Step 2 (i.e. https://app.editionguard.com/download/xxxxxxxx).
- Click Step 3: Download your book access file here.
- In the pop up window, check “I want to authorize my computer without an ID” and click Next.
- Click Authorize and OK. The ePack will then download to your computer.